"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open."
Why Choose Us?
- You will be seen by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire visit, every time.
- Over 13 years of combined Physical Therapist experience to assist in your recovery
- Free Convenient, Reserved Downtown Parking For Patients
- Every Patient Is Different, Requiring Tailored, 'Hands On' Treatment. You Will Receive Customized Care During Every Visit.
- Fully Licensed And Insured, Money And Time Are Lost When Injuries Stop You From Living Your Life. We Are The Premiere Choice For Getting You Back To Work As Soon As Possible.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Canalith Repositioning in Chattanooga, TN
If you’re suffering from dizziness or spells of vertigo, it's time to seek the help of Chattanooga Physical Therapy. Our team offers canalith repositioning, a quick and non-invasive procedure designed to cure certain types of vertigo.
The Care You Need and Attention You Deserve
At Chattanooga Physical Therapy, our goal is to help you resolve your dizziness and vertigo spells through canalith repositioning. When you come to us, you’ll be guided through the procedure and get all of your questions answered up-front. Our goal is to make you feel at ease from the moment you enter our facility; and we’ll go out of our way to give you the personalized attention you deserve.
Dizziness and vertigo can have a serious impact on your quality of life, and canalith repositioning could go a long way in reducing your symptoms. Call Chattanooga Physical Therapy today to learn more about this procedure or to schedule a consultation.