"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open."
Why Choose Us?
- You will be seen by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire visit, every time.
- Over 13 years of combined Physical Therapist experience to assist in your recovery
- Free Convenient, Reserved Downtown Parking For Patients
- Every Patient Is Different, Requiring Tailored, 'Hands On' Treatment. You Will Receive Customized Care During Every Visit.
- Fully Licensed And Insured, Money And Time Are Lost When Injuries Stop You From Living Your Life. We Are The Premiere Choice For Getting You Back To Work As Soon As Possible.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
The shoulder is an incredible joint that enables us to reach in many different directions. With such extreme mobility, unfortunately, comes increased joint instability. There are two primary structures that increase the stability of the joint; the rotator cuff and labrum. Damage to these two structures is common when the shoulder is strained, put in a compromising position or fully dislocated. Other injuries to the shoulder and causes of pain may include:
- Bone spurs
- Frozen Shoulder Syndrome
The pain felt may be localized or may radiate behind the shoulder blade, down the arm or around the shoulder. A licensed doctor of physical therapy can differentiate the causes of pain and will develop a specific treatment program for you. Treatment will likely include a combination of hands on manual techniques, targeted exercise, stretching and joint mobilization along with various modalities like heat, ice or electrical stimulation to aid in the healing process.