"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open."
Why Choose Us?
- You will be seen by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire visit, every time.
- Over 13 years of combined Physical Therapist experience to assist in your recovery
- Free Convenient, Reserved Downtown Parking For Patients
- Every Patient Is Different, Requiring Tailored, 'Hands On' Treatment. You Will Receive Customized Care During Every Visit.
- Fully Licensed And Insured, Money And Time Are Lost When Injuries Stop You From Living Your Life. We Are The Premiere Choice For Getting You Back To Work As Soon As Possible.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Head and Neck
Pain radiating from the head and neck is very common. Headaches, blurred vision, pain in the jaw, numbness or tingling down your arms, a stiff neck or developing a “Crick” in the neck can all be common results of a musculoskeletal disorder. Weather you have a whiplash injury, slept on your neck in a funny way or have slowly developed pain in your neck over many years, one of our licensed doctors of physical therapy can help identify the problem and begin treating you today. We will perform a full evaluation before beginning treatment. Treatment will likely include a combination of hands on manual techniques, targeted exercise, stretching and joint mobilization along with various modalities like heat, ice or electrical stimulation to aid in the healing process.