"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open."
Why Choose Us?
- You will be seen by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire visit, every time.
- Over 13 years of combined Physical Therapist experience to assist in your recovery
- Free Convenient, Reserved Downtown Parking For Patients
- Every Patient Is Different, Requiring Tailored, 'Hands On' Treatment. You Will Receive Customized Care During Every Visit.
- Fully Licensed And Insured, Money And Time Are Lost When Injuries Stop You From Living Your Life. We Are The Premiere Choice For Getting You Back To Work As Soon As Possible.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
The vast majority of people will experience some level of back pain during the lifetime. Pain can be intense and is often described as:
- Pain extending down the legs toward the feet
- May cause numbness and tingling
- Can be a generalized aching and weakness
These types of pain can be caused from a bulging disc, irritation between two vertebrae in your back, osteoarthritis, instability of a specific segment, stiffness in a ligament, a pinched nerve or another cause as identified by one of our licensed doctors of physical therapy. Back pain can be debilitating and interrupts every aspect of your life. To determine the exact cause of your pain and develop an effective treatment program a doctor of physical therapy will perform a full evaluation before beginning treatment. Treatment will likely include a combination of hands on manual techniques, targeted exercise, stretching and joint mobilization along with various modalities like heat, ice or electrical stimulation to aid in the healing process.