"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open."
Why Choose Us?
- You will be seen by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire visit, every time.
- Over 13 years of combined Physical Therapist experience to assist in your recovery
- Free Convenient, Reserved Downtown Parking For Patients
- Every Patient Is Different, Requiring Tailored, 'Hands On' Treatment. You Will Receive Customized Care During Every Visit.
- Fully Licensed And Insured, Money And Time Are Lost When Injuries Stop You From Living Your Life. We Are The Premiere Choice For Getting You Back To Work As Soon As Possible.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Physical Therapist in Chattanooga, TN
A Physical Therapist is a highly trained medical professional who is prepared to evaluate and treat your physical impairment. Physical Therapists use various treatment tools to promote movement, reduce pain and help restore function. At Chattanooga Physical Therapy all of our therapists are licensed Doctors of Physical Therapy. We believe that life should not be lived in pain. When you come to us with an injury we will carefully exam you to develop a specific treatment program that most appropriately and effectively targets your needs. No one injury is the same and neither should our approach to treating you. We take pride in helping people through the difficult process of recovery from injuries.
When you first arrive at our office a doctor of physical therapy will evaluate your specific condition to understand what’s causing your pain or dysfunction, before treatment begins. Physical Therapists are known as movement experts. We will analyze your movement patterns to determine what underlining issue is continuing to cause your pain. A few common sources of pain may include the following:
- Muscle Pulls and Strains
- Strained Ligaments and Tendons
- Adhesions and Scar Tissue
- Joint Irritation
- Hypermobility or Hypomobility
A physical therapist, also called a physiotherapist, is skilled at finding and treating these and many other conditions. The team at Chattanooga Physical Therapy is committed to your health, well-being and recovery. Weather you’ve recently had surgery or are trying to avoid surgery, we would love to help you find complete resolution of pain and return to your normal life. Call today to schedule a consultation with one of our doctors of physical therapy and begin the recovery process!