"Health is a state of complete harmony of the body, mind and spirit. When one is free from physical disabilities and mental distractions, the gates of the soul open."
Why Choose Us?
- You will be seen by a licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy for the entire visit, every time.
- Over 13 years of combined Physical Therapist experience to assist in your recovery
- Free Convenient, Reserved Downtown Parking For Patients
- Every Patient Is Different, Requiring Tailored, 'Hands On' Treatment. You Will Receive Customized Care During Every Visit.
- Fully Licensed And Insured, Money And Time Are Lost When Injuries Stop You From Living Your Life. We Are The Premiere Choice For Getting You Back To Work As Soon As Possible.
|Monday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
|Friday||7:00 AM to 6:00 PM|
Osteoarthritis Therapy in Chattanooga, TN
Osteoarthritis can be painful and debilitating, dramatically affecting your quality of life. Although no cure exists, osteoarthritis can be managed with treatment. At Chattanooga Physical Therapy in Chattanooga, TN, we aim to help patients manage their osteoarthritis symptoms through a variety of therapies.
Treatment for Painful Osteoarthritis Symptoms
Caused by wear and tear on a joint, osteoarthritis is an extremely common type of joint disorder. While it can affect virtually any joint, it’s most commonly found in the hands, neck, lower back, knees, and hips. At Chattanooga Physical Therapy, our goal is to help our patients gain the upper hand on debilitating osteoarthritis symptoms. We offer a range of treatments designed to help slow the progression of the disease, relieve joint pain and discomfort, and improve joint function for enhanced mobility. And from our front desk to our medical team, everyone on our staff is committed to treating patients with compassion and respect.
Don’t let osteoarthritis stand in your way. Call Chattanooga Physical Therapy now to book your appointment.